So, you want to own a tree service business but don’t know how? Monster Tree is here to help! The tree service industry is very rewarding and exciting. Tree services are always in demand and there is never a shortage of trees needing help.
Now that you want to start your own Monster Tree, you should start with a step-by-step guide on how to begin. Let’s look at the basics that you need to know:
- Step 1: Introduction – We start by meeting with you, virtually or in person, and get to know your goals and get to know the brand and its specifics.
- Step 2: Webinar Presentation- This is where you watch a video educating you on Monster Tree Service and get to dive deeper into who, what, how, and why. We will also review national talent recruitment, marketing, purchasing power, and technology that we provide to our franchise owners.
- Step 3: FDD/Territory Discussion- In this step, we will walk you through our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to gain a strong understanding of the initial investment, ongoing financial responsibilities, and potential earnings.
- Step 4: Validation- We set up two to four calls with existing franchise owners to learn more about their experience as Monster Tree Service owners and learn more about the brand. This will include both semi-absentee and owner-operator models. A proforma will be provided as well as speaking to the Director of Operations.
- Step 5: MYTD (Meet Your Team Day)- This is your opportunity to meet the Monster Team that will support you going forward.
- Step 6: Contract- Once approval is in order, we send agreements, capture signatures, and collect the franchise fee.
- Step 7: Onboarding- You will now begin the process of onboarding with the operations team who will guide you through launch!
Monster Tree Service is not only the first tree service franchise in the market, but we also offer large territories that don’t require additional people or equipment. You will also have access to state-of-the-art equipment that will be branded with our marketing materials to attract both customers and potential employees. Not only do we not require a storefront that minimizes upfront and ongoing costs but we are technology, pandemic, and recession-resistant so this industry will always be in need.
We offer everything you need to become a successful franchise owner with Monster Tree Service! If you want to learn more about how you can start with the step of ownership, click here