Here at Monster Tree Service we plan on continuing to service our clients to the best of our ability while working under the CDC Guidelines: Our team is monitoring these guidelines daily to ensure we are up to code. We take the health of our clients and employees very seriously and work hard to make sure everyone feels safe. If you have any questions about our practices, please call our office. We sincerely appreciate your patience during this time.
Free, No Obligation Estimates Never feel obligated to fill out a form. Our estimates are free, honest and without obligation!
Highly Experienced Crews The highly experienced crews at each of our independent locations provide quality care for our customers and honest tree care.
Upfront Pricing & No Hidden Fees Our locations pride themselves on never employing hidden fees—our prices are always upfront.
Professional, Courteous, & On-Time The crews at each location are fully licensed and insured. We always value and respect our customers' time.
Locally Owned & Operated We provide industry best practices that are green and effective in your neighborhood.
Our Local Tree Services in St. Louis
- Tree Trimming - Keep your trees healthy, in shape and looking amazing with our regular tree trimming program.
- Tree Pruning - Let our certified local arborists come in and remove dead branches before they become a falling hazard to you or any property nearby.
- Tree Removal – Many homeowners think removing a dead tree is a job they can handle. Removing tress should be a last resort and done by trained tree removal experts, especially when attempting to remove dead or diseased trees near property or power lines.
- Emergency Tree Care – If a tree has fallen on your property, our St. Louise emergency tree care team can handle it. Give us a call 24/7 to schedule a service.
- Stump Grinding & Removal – After removing a tree, an unsightly stump is left behind. Stump and root removal can be a complicated endeavor without expert training, our tree experts will remove and grind down a stump on your property.