Professional Stump Grinding Services in Cary
Experienced, Certified, & Professional Arborists
If you need your tree stump removed, Monster Tree Service has your residential or commercial property covered. We strive to always ensure your satisfaction regardless of the service you want us to complete! Our certified arborists are always here to give you free estimates before we ever begin the service.
We are not your normal tree service. We have proven ourselves to be customer-focused, trustworthy, and competitively priced. Our insured arborists always get the job done right the first time, every time. Whether the job is small or large, we can do it! If you are looking for tree service in Cary, look no further. You’ve found one and its name is Monster Tree Service of the Research Triangle.
We promise to always:
- Provide upfront and honest prices before the job is started
- Provide you with experienced and professional tree specialists to get the job done
- Provide you with professional advice and answer any questions you may have
- Provide you with fast and affordable solutions every time
Tree Stump Grinding Services
Are you tired of staring at that tree stump in your front or back yard? Once a tree falls or is removed, the stump is left in its place. The stump is usually left to deal with later. When a stump is left in the ground for a long time, it may begin to decay and cause a host of issues. Before this happens, you’ll want to make sure you have your tree stump removed. That’s where our services can come into good use.
One of the many services our arborists perform is tree stump grinding. Tree stump grinding is a process of grinding down your stump, below ground level, until it is completely gone. Grinding stumps is much less intensive and more efficient compared to traditional methods. All that is left over is mulch, which can be used for any of your other plants, and an area of land you can now use to grow something new! Your choice!
While the visible parts of the stump are ground away, the old tree’s roots are still spread out, around 4-12 feet underground. After some time, these roots will begin to decay naturally into your soil.
Why Stump Grinding is an Important Process of Tree Removal
After a tree falls or is chopped down, there are many reasons why you may want to have your tree trunk ground instead of letting it sit for years to come. Here are a few:
- Cosmetic – An old tree stump can be an eyesore! Simply removing a tree stump and replacing it with fresh grass, flowers, or another tree is a sure-fire way to improve your yard’s attractiveness.
- More Room – An old stump can truly be annoying. Not only does it take up a portion of your property with virtually no benefits, but it can also be a huge tripping hazard!
- New Land – When a tree stump is ground up, it is left with a pile of mulch and a new spot of land. You can repurpose this as needed.
- Protect Your Home – After a while, the tree stump will begin to decay. In this process, it may become a home for nasty pests and termites. Once they begin to grow, they may join other plants in your yard or even invade your home. Removing your stump is the best way to avoid this happening.
The equipment we use during our tree stump grinding process is always state-of-the-art and designed to do the job effectively and quickly. Our equipment is also designed to minimize damage to your yard. Our team is fully trained and experienced in tree service and stump removal. Our professionals will grind your stump and leave you with a fresh plot of land that you can add whatever plant life you would like.