Tree Trimming Service and Corrective Pruning
Trees and shrubs require routine maintenance to grow healthy and strong. Scheduling recurring pruning assessments at least every winter lets us give your prized plants the care they need to thrive. It also provides extra benefits, including improving the aesthetics of your trees, adding proper clearance from structures, and preventing property damage or potential harm to people and pets.
Each independently owned and operated Monster Tree Service location has experience in pruning and trimming trees and shrubs of all kinds. We follow industry-accepted ANSI 300 standards, as laid out by the Tree Care Industry Association, to ensure the health and safety of your trees.
Choose Monster Tree Service for trimming and pruning services you can rely on. Request your free estimate online.
A Variety of Shrub & Tree Pruning Services to Promote Healthy Growth
Corrective pruning focuses on selectively cutting away branches and limbs to improve your trees’ health. It removes unhealthy or dangerous growth and helps mitigate risk to promote overall health. Tree trimming, on the other hand, focuses on overall shaping and aesthetics, while removing overgrowth.
Our pruning and tree trimming services include:
- General tree maintenance. We assess your tree and shrubs to evaluate their health. Our arborists use a variety of tree trimming methods including thinning, elevation, and rejuvenation to help achieve optimal health and mitigate risk. Call us for all pruning needs: spring, summer, winter, or fall.
- Shrub pruning. We do more than just shape your shrubs, we also prune them to maximize full, hearty growth. This includes optimizing flowering shrubs for better blossom growth which can be species-specific.
- Pruning a fruit tree. Fruit trees are special: the fruit needs enough room and airflow to grow properly. We prune your fruit trees to encourage new, healthier growth with the potential to bear more fruit in the future.
- Removing hazardous branches. Pruning isn’t always about the health of your tree—it’s about your health and safety too. Pruning tree branches growing toward windows, structures, or your roof helps keeps your family safe.
- Strengthening structure. We use our expert pruning knowledge to influence your trees to grow. This includes directional pruning, removing imbalanced branches and limbs, and preventing branches from impeding traffic sight lines, among others.
- Improving aesthetics. Our tree trimming service isn’t all about serious health risks. We also trim trees to bring forward their natural beauty. Get rid of unsightly overgrowth or uneven branch layouts for a more balanced, beautiful look.
Why Get Proper Pruning for Your Landscaping
Tree trimming and pruning are complex. We use professional, industry-approved methods to avoid damage that amateurs can easily do to a tree. Monster Tree Service approaches pruning and trimming as both an art and a science: we promote health, safety, and beauty at the same time.
Proper pruning supports tree growth and can help prevent insect and disease issues. It also removes dead or dying branches and addresses localized diseases in tree limbs. With professional pruning services, you can have the healthiest-possible landscape and eliminate potential hazards to your property.
Find Corrective Shrub and Tree Pruning Near Me
It’s our mission to promote tree and shrub health and empower homeowners to take care of the most valuable greenery they have. Rely on your local Monster Tree Service arborists to help maintain the health and integrity of your shrubs and trees using industry pruning standards.
Take charge of your tree care today. Call (888) 744-0155 or request a free estimate to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tree pruning?
Professional tree pruning selectively removes branches and sometimes limbs to help mitigate risk and reduce hazards and promote the health of the tree. Pruning removes dead or dying, weak, unstable, or diseased branches to allow the rest of the tree to flourish.
Why is it important to prune trees?
Pruning removes sections of the tree or shrub that are unbalanced, unhealthy, or hazardous to people or property, or that are inhibiting growth in the rest of the plant. We prune your trees to give them the healthiest structure and promote healthy growth.
When should you cut back trees and shrubs?
Winter is a good time for pruning trees. Pruning trees in winter, when they’re dormant, puts less stress on the tree and provides less opportunity for pests and diseases to move in. We can advise you on the best time for pruning trees in your area.
More than just pruning, trust Monster Tree Service with all your tree and shrub care needs.
- Don’t let your trees outgrow themselves. Professional tree thinning allows light to penetrate the canopy, encouraging healthy growth.
- Storm debris? Recover quickly with professional storm damage cleanup.
- When a tree needs to go, opt for professional tree removal. We’ll remove your tree quickly and carefully.