Emergency Tree-Removal Service
Has one of your trees fallen or caused damage to your property? Fallen trees can crash through roofs, windows, walls, and onto cars, power lines, and more, often creating a time-sensitive problem.
For emergency tree removal services, rely on your local, independently owned and operated Monster Tree Service. We’ll return your call within 24 hours.
Call (888) 744-0155 to schedule emergency tree-removal services.
Determining if You Have a Tree-Removal Emergency
Not all emergencies originate from a storm or accident. Any time you need a tree removed fast, choose our team for efficient removal.
Schedule immediate service for:
- Fallen tree removal. A tree down in your driveway, blocking access to your home, or resting on your roof needs to be cleared immediately.
- Inclement weather preparation. You may have put off removing a beloved old tree on its last legs, only to realize that storm season is closing in fast. Remove potentially dangerous trees before winter ice, summer thunderstorms, or hurricane season.
- Pre-construction removal. If a tree is in the way of that new addition, you need it gone ASAP. A quick removal ensures you won’t throw a wrench in your contractor’s timeline.
- Trees that need clearing before selling your home. Some homeowners need to sell their property quickly but dying or in-the-way trees may lower property value. Prep your house for sale by removing unsightly trees or stumps.
Efficient and Timely Emergency Tree Removal from the Experts
From downed tree removal to a pre-planned takedown on a tight schedule, you can count on us to remove any tree that needs to go. When you choose Monster Tree Service, you get:
- Fast response. A team member will handle your call during regular business hours or a call back within 24 hours to handle your emergency tree removal.
- Priority-based planning. Your local Monster Tree Service will address the most pressing issues as soon as we can. We clear access to your home, hazardous branches, and any trees resting on or against structures first.
- Dedicated service. Our team thoroughly clears everything that needs removal. We may complete large or complicated jobs in two or three visits – especially if severe weather knocks down many trees in the area. We’ll keep coming back until the job is done.
- Fair prices. We don't take advantage of times of crisis. Some services may cost more to perform on short notice, but we don't drive up costs just because an emergency makes our services necessary.
Call your local Monster Tree Service at any time for emergency service. If we cannot answer your call, we’ll make every effort to get back to you within 24 hours. We’ll survey the damage in the daylight and work with you and – if necessary – the authorities, your neighbors, and any other contractors to create a personalized tree removal and cleanup plan.
Professional Fallen Tree Removal
The Monster Tree Service location nearest you offers experienced, fully insured professionals who provide quality service. Our equipment is state-of-the-art, and we use the safest practices to protect your property from further damage.
Find Efficient Emergency Tree Removal Near Me
If you need a tree gone as soon as possible for any reason, we’re ready to help. Call us at (888) 744-0155 for emergency tree removal or request a quote online for a standard removal.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if a tree falls on my house?
First, don't panic. Of course, immediately check that everyone in your home is safe and that your pets are accounted for.
If you know or suspect the tree damaged power lines, turn off power at your breaker box, evacuate the house, and call 911. Once you're safe, call your insurance company to start a claim.
When emergency responders have given you the OK to renter your damaged home, take photos to document the damage. Or snap the pictures you can from a safe distance before leaving to find shelter elsewhere. Then, call Monster Tree Service to safely and quickly remove the tree from your home so that necessary repairs can begin as soon as possible.
Who is responsible for tree limbs on power lines?
The electrical company is responsible for removing trees or limbs that fall on public power lines and repairing lines that run from the street towards your home – to a certain point. As the homeowner, you may be responsible for the mast (the pole that transitions power from the city to your home), or the cable from the mast to the meter, and/or the connector on your house.
How much does emergency tree removal cost compared to pre-scheduled removal?
Tree removal does not cost extra just because it's an emergency. We do not raise prices in times of crisis. We price each job individually, but jobs that are sizable and more complicated may cost more than a standard removal.
No one wants to deal with a downed tree after a storm or a last-minute removal. Take steps to protect yourself from emergency removal:
- Schedule regular tree inspections to get a professional opinion on trees at risk of falling.
- If an inspector says your tree is at risk, we offer standard tree removal services. That way, you can handle the problem before it becomes an emergency.
- Support damaged or weak trees and limbs through our cabling and bracing service.