Professional Tree Services Serving Hillsborough and the Mid-Peninsula
At Monster Tree Service of the Coast, we’re not in the business of taking the easy way out. As a team of individuals who collectively seek to help do our part for the environment, we’re here to help you care for the plants on your property. With a combination of certified arborists, highly trained and licensed technicians, and advanced technology at our fingertips, we’ll tackle any project you’ve got.
Arborist Services Include:
A tree that's beyond recovery could potentially spread diseases or fall and cause damage. We’ll bring in our equipment to fell a tree safely wherever possible, but if the tree is situated in a tricky space, we’ll bring in a crane to assist in the removal process. And if you’ve got stumps taking up areas in your landscaping that shouldn’t be, we’ll grind them, so you’re left with a clean slate.
Routinely pruning and trimming at the right time for each plant can help them grow stronger and healthier. This helps prevent larger problems down the line and keeps your property better protected from mishaps with falling branches or invasive pests.
We’ll assess your situation, and depending on your needs, can provide services such as:
- Cabling & Bracing: These systems help to alleviate pressure and support young trees with visible cracks.
- Hazardous Tree Assessment: Many times, trees can be identified as dangerous far before they cause an accident. It just takes a professional eye.
- Corrective Pruning: This type of pruning helps prevent insect infestations or treat those that exist, support healthy growth, and promote desired growth.
- Deadwooding: Trimming dead wood from a tree lessens the chance of disease spreading and eliminates the potential for heavy branches falling.
- Crown Density Reduction: Overgrowth that blocks sunlight for hardwood trees can become detrimental but removing excess branches helps rid that burden.
- Shrub Trimming: Give your shrubbery the nutrients they need with proper sunlight exposure through trimming – and as a bonus, your shrubs will add curbside appeal.
Whether you’re retroactively trying to nurse your plants back to health, or you’re taking preventative maintenance measures, our plant health care services include:
- Insect and Disease Management
- Root Collar Excavation
- Soil and Tissue Testing
We understand that it’s much nicer to choose when you’d like to hire help. But when those rare situations arise that you’re caught off guard, we’re here for you. Whether a storm blew trees down in your yard, onto your home, or another emergency occurred, we’ll help with:
Our emergency crews are on standby 24/7, 365 days a year to assist you – don’t hesitate to call (650) 733-2090.
About Monster Tree Service of the Coast
When you’re looking to hire help with your plants, you understand the importance of finding experts, because you don’t want to face the consequences of hiring a subpar team. Not only could that lead to deteriorating tree health or hazardous problems, but it also will cost you more money in the long run. It’s always best to do your research, read customer reviews, and bring in those who will make your life easier.
So, Why Choose Monster Tree Service of the Coast?
We’re the Tree Experts of Hillsborough and the Mid-Peninsula
At Monster Tree Service of the Coast, we’re quickly becoming the favorite local resource for the Hillsborough community. And that doesn’t happen by accident; clients choose us time and time again because:
- We’re Licensed and Insured: DIY projects can mean you’re liable for any accidents that may happen while you work. But we carry full licensing and insurance to take that stressful responsibility off your shoulders.
- Free, No-Obligation Estimates: It’s not right to provide a job estimate and then expect that someone must work with you, which is why we offer our transparent pricing with no obligation. You only move forward with our team if you’re ready to.
- Highly Experienced Crews:
- We Use State-of-the-Art Tree Removal Equipment: The tree service industry can quickly become dangerous for a number of reasons. One of the main reasons is the equipment – fortunately, we only use high-quality materials and regularly maintain our equipment for safe and efficient use.
- Upfront Pricing & No Hidden Fees: We offer honest pricing before any work begins, so you’re never surprised by what you pay.
- Professional, Courteous, & On-Time: Our schedule works around yours, and when you set an appointment time, you can expect us to arrive promptly. Plus, we’ll always clean up afterward, so you’re not left with any mess.
- Locally Owned & Operated: Though we have support from a national brand serving clients since 2008, we remain local to provide more convenient appointment times, avoid costly travel fees, and bring a sense of neighborly kindness to the area.
Located in Hillsborough or the Mid-Peninsula and need professional tree services? Contact Monster Tree Service of the Coast today!